Turtle POWA! Turtle POWA!

Great times

You know, the same goes for Cartoon Network. They used to have the good shows. like Dexter's laboratory and Johny Bravo. TMNT is another one of those shows that lost it too. =[... the good ol' days, man... the good ol' days....

BlackFang001 responds:

I agree. Cartoons today aren't as great as those classics.

The doors (unfinished) The doors (unfinished)

Good for a second flash

I agree with dan3697. Voices would have gotten you a 7.

A Sonic Boom A Sonic Boom

..bad

This may be your first video, but it is no excuse to make a horrible flash video. working for 1-3 to complete a flash video wont get you anywhere, especially if you are working on your first project. the idea isn't even original... Do you know how how many times I've seen the "Im a firin ma lasa! wtf! *boom*" thing lately? I'm sorry but I don't usually do this to first submissions but this... this was that bad...
oh btw, the credits wasn't funny either.

weiwing responds:

I made this for my littlebrother cause he loves sonic and likes things like this and the credits wasnt supose to be funny.

FinalFantasy JobInterview FinalFantasy JobInterview

Pretty funny

Ignore thoseguys at the bottom... they just dont understand spanish..
they should have read the subtitles.

Tootsie Pop Question Tootsie Pop Question

Short and sweet

Great for a quick laugh.

Medix - Episode 2 Medix - Episode 2

Not bad

The animation was great and the story line was interesting. The Video kept my attention but it got boring during some of the scenes. You have potential, man keep it up!
By the way, I couldn't help but notice that some of the stuff you used in this flash was ripped from "Naruto" (ex. the shadow technique and the Akatsuki meeting). You dont need to rip stuff off from shows like that. Be original and your video would be much more interesting.

Animachado responds: