Turtle POWA! Turtle POWA!

Great times

You know, the same goes for Cartoon Network. They used to have the good shows. like Dexter's laboratory and Johny Bravo. TMNT is another one of those shows that lost it too. =[... the good ol' days, man... the good ol' days....

BlackFang001 responds:

I agree. Cartoons today aren't as great as those classics.

The doors (unfinished) The doors (unfinished)

Good for a second flash

I agree with dan3697. Voices would have gotten you a 7.

A Sonic Boom A Sonic Boom

..bad

This may be your first video, but it is no excuse to make a horrible flash video. working for 1-3 to complete a flash video wont get you anywhere, especially if you are working on your first project. the idea isn't even original... Do you know how how many times I've seen the "Im a firin ma lasa! wtf! *boom*" thing lately? I'm sorry but I don't usually do this to first submissions but this... this was that bad...
oh btw, the credits wasn't funny either.

weiwing responds:

I made this for my littlebrother cause he loves sonic and likes things like this and the credits wasnt supose to be funny.

Pokemon Generation: Champions Pokemon Generation: Champions

... Interesting?

You can ignore kirbyfighter12 although he is right about the synths not fitting well together. I gotta admit tough, at some point of your song it sounds like complete chaos.
You know, what I look for in music is originality. And well. this is unique. It's your own style. You may just want to improve on what you do with your music... make the parts flow together and make sure all sounds you use in the music compliment each other. Good luck!

Joe Joe

Joe sounds great

Mainly a 7 because this is a form of preview instead of a song.

other then that you have song good stuff happenin in this (song?)

your hand is my toilet your hand is my toilet

Very repetitive...

Now correct me if im wrong, but do i hear some vipzon melodies in here... be original man.. =)... and if it is original than please forgive me lol.

Ok the song was... you know a not good not bad song MAINLY because of how repetitive this song was. Let it be diverse and be creative! I hope to hear from you again. and hopefully a bit of improvement too! :)

hagish responds:

thanks for the criticism man, i really need to to improve. im kinda new tew making techno to. as for the melodies, i have no clue how or what vipzon is